The coolest take ever on affordable luxury was derived from science—the average skin temperature is 91 degrees, but the ideal skin temperature for sleep is 88 degrees.
We infused TitanCool™ in the Brooklyn Aurora for optimal conditions: cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver relief; those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure the perfect sleep environment. The result is the most elite cooling mattress on the market.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A PCM surface infusion of TitanCool™ maintains skin temperature at an ideal 88 degrees for sleep.
- The most advanced fabric on the market delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need, each option comes with distinctive layers for distinctive benefits:
- The soft version features a secondary 2” layer of soft hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam, providing cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move. A third layer of 1” gel swirl memory foam ensures added pressure point relief.
- The medium version features a secondary 2” layer of medium hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam, providing the perfect balance of contouring with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move. A third layer of 1” gel swirl memory foam ensures added pressure point relief.
- The firm version features a secondary 1.5” layer of firm TitanFlex™ foam for additional support and a more neutral spine position, important to back, stomach and some combination sleepers. A third layer of 1.5” VariFlex™ transition foam ensures a more traditional firm sleep experience.
- An 8” core of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension® coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners. The unique coil system is zoned to deliver support to your body where it is needed most.
- A .75” high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.