The Brooklyn Bowery Hybrid combines the targeted pressure point relief of individually encased coils with the contouring comfort of quilted gel memory foam in a hybrid mattress that’s exceptionally priced.
Optimal cooling in the top layer and open cell technology in the transition layer ensure greater breathability, resulting in a cooler night’s sleep. The Brooklyn Bowery is a top slumber essential — priced affordably because we custom craft our very own mattresses and ship direct, passing on the savings to you.
- A 1” layer of quilted, gel memory foam resists body impressions and provides optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
- A 2” layer of comfort foam is designed to create a gentler transition to the mattress core.
- Open cell technology results in increased airflow and breathability.
- A 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension™ coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Offered in a universal, medium firmness that balances just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.