At Brooklyn Bedding, we understand both the quality and number of layers matter.
Each layer in the Brooklyn Bowery Hybrid is designed with a specific sleep benefit in mind, including quilted gel memory foam for added contouring and cooling, and individually encased coils for deeper compression support. Our top slumber essential is priced affordably because we custom craft our very own mattresses and ship direct, passing on the savings to you.
- A 1” layer of quilted, gel memory foam resists body impressions and provides optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
- A 2” layer of comfort foam is designed to create a gentler transition to the mattress core.
- Open cell technology results in increased airflow and breathability.
- A 6” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X® coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1” high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Offered in a universal, medium firmness that balances just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.