Sleep smart and experience ultimate comfort with this perfect pairing of eco-friendly latex and smart recovery tech.
Wrapped in Upcycle™ technology, this chemical-free mattress is favored by athletes for its unique ability to restore energy. Activated by your body’s heat, this fabric produces waves of energy, clinically proven to give you better blood flow, faster muscle recovery, and a more restful sleep. Our latex foam layer is sustainably sourced and CertiPUR-US® certified—and carefully designed to work with our zoned Ascension© coils to offer you ergonomic comfort and a neutral spine. Enjoy body contouring where you need it most—and enjoy full recovery with our smart sleep technology.
Our 8-inch Ascension© coils are designed and reinforced to give you superior edge support, motion isolation, and additional contouring comfort. Did you know that the coils are individually wrapped, offer heat-wicking airways, and are made at Brooklyn Bedding’s factory in Phoenix? These coils offer wow-level comfort, breathability, and cooling support. It’s never been easier to get comfortable, stay cool, and sleep soundly through the night.
- Foam is CertiPUR-US® Certified, a rigorous testing process that ensures our foams are made without ozone depleters, Tris flame retards, heavy metals (including mercury and lead), formaldehyde, and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Upcycle™ technology provides far infrared rays (FIR) for faster recovery (including better blood flow, faster muscle recovery, and a more restful sleep)
- Eco-friendly natural latex made from renewably sourced rubber tree sap provides quick response and support
- Ascension© coils: An 8 inch core of up to 1,032 individually wrapped coils zoned for superior lumbar support
- Ascension© coils provide superior motion isolation and the complete reinforced perimeter allows for superior edge support
- Contouring pressure relief from latex and coils
- High-density flex base of .25” reinforces coils as they compress for increased durability
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Bed-in-a-box FREE shipping (mattress expands in minutes)
- Roll-packed mattress is easy to transport from your front door to your bedroom
- 120 night risk-free trial period
- 10 year warranty