When you think bamboo, you probably think of long stalks waving in a breeze. Think again – think silk. Think an incredible sleep experience – here are 6 reasons to try bamboo sheets. That’s right bamboo!
1. A real friend to the environment. It’s a real pollution fighter! A stand of bamboo absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide than a similar stand of trees. Plus, bamboo needs no artificial chemicals to grow and it grows fast – really fast. Bamboo is one of the world’s fastest growing plants, it is cheap to plant, requires less arable land space and can be harvested using less fossil fuel! That’s all good – really good!
2. Soft on the inside! Bamboo is tough on the outside but the inner fibers create fabulous, soft fabrics that can be compared to some of the most luxurious fabrics like cashmere or silk.
3. Climate control – bamboo is breathable with excellent wicking and ventilation properties. What does that mean? It means bamboo sheets will help keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It means sleeping comfort!
4. Laundry less. Bamboo is naturally resistant to mold and mildew and one more things – odors! It will stay fresh longer and that means you can do less laundry.
5. Sneeze stopper. Another great plus to bamboo fibers are that they are naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. That means it resists bacteria and it won’t bring any new allergens into your home. It’s a natural protector of your good sleep.
6. It’s durable. It may be a softy but it can withstand repeated washings year after year! Compare it to cotton and bamboo yarn and bamboo is stronger. You’ll use your sheets longer and that’s a savings.
What’s not to like. Bamboo sheets are a new luxury fabric with incredible softness. They’re soft; they’re strong. Best of all, they’re beautiful and will dress your bed and your bedroom luxuriously. Think about pairing your new bamboo sheets with a new latex mattress. You’re going to be sleeping on sustainable products that protect you with their natural hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial properties. You’ll be happy you’ve done your part to protect the environment – and even happier when you wake up rested and refreshed.
The latest news from the world of snooze.
The facts and science behind superior sleep.
Interviews and discussions with masters of sleep.
Guides for buying mattresses and sleep accessories.
Tips and tricks for the best sleep ever.
#SleepMythbusters: Is the Snooze Button Bad for You? Sleep Science 4 Mattress Innovations Changing The Way We Sleep (for the Better) Sleep Science 5 Lesser-Known Benefits of Rising with the Sun Sleep Science 5 Reasons You Can’t Sleep and What to Do About Them Sleep Hacks Can Music Really Help You Sleep? How One Song Might Be the Cure for Insomnia Sleep Science