The coolest take ever on affordable luxury was derived from science—the average skin temperature is 91 degrees, but the ideal skin temperature for sleep is 88 degrees.
We infused TitanCool™ in the Brooklyn Aurora for optimal conditions: cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver relief; those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure the perfect sleep environment. The result is the most elite cooling mattress on the market.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A PCM surface infusion of TitanCool™ maintains skin temperature at an ideal 88 degrees for sleep.
- The most advanced fabric on the market delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
- A second 2” layer of hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam offers cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A third 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support.
- An 8” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X™ coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.