Brooklyn Bedding has been handcrafting sleeper cab beds for over half of its 25 years in the mattress industry. During this critical time, we own the capacity to produce thousands of beds for the trucking industry, made to your specifications.
Sleeper Cab Beds
Known as “fuel bucket” beds, Brooklyn Bedding developed a proprietary bladder for sleeper cab mattresses that could soak up as much as 60 gallons of diesel fuel in case of a fuel spill or similar emergency. This innovative sleep solution is not only practical, but also comfortable and affordable. Benefits and features include:
- Proprietary vinyl cover with creased corner seals for moisture proofing
- Proprietary bladder, combined with a unique cotton cover, designed to soak up as much as 60 gallons of diesel fuel
- Dual comfort and support foam layers, including a Tri-Zone convoluted core
- CertiPUR-US certified foams for health and safety
- California Prop 65 compliant materials
- Standard as well as non-standard sizes to accommodate all types of cabs
- On-demand production to alleviate excess inventory
- Roll pack processing that allows for bed-in-a-box delivery direct to your facility
If you are interested in working with us directly to procure supplies, please contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you promptly.
Why Brooklyn Bedding
Over 16 years ago, Brooklyn Bedding owners were approached by the transportation industry to develop a mattress for semi-trucks to absorb massive quantities of liquid in the event of an accidental fuel leak. At the time, truckers were using standard mattresses to attempt to soak up diesel fuel spills in crisis situations. John Merwin developed a proprietary vinyl with creased corner seals, used in conjunction with a cotton cover, that could hold up to 60 gallons of diesel fuel, mitigating the environmental hazard.
Today, we service some of the largest trucking companies in the nation, including the largest full truck carrier: Knight-Swift. Because Brooklyn Bedding custom crafts every mattress it sells, and also produces non-standard sizes for the RV industry, the company can manufacture virtually any mattress to specification. As a pioneer of the of the bed-in-a-box concept in 2008, Brooklyn Bedding can also roll pack and ship any mattress in a box to any destination in the United States.