The EcoSleep Luxe Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding offers a thoroughly natural, more customizable way to sleep. Featuring a unique zippered top, the mattress can be customized by flipping a core of two latex foam layers.
The EcoSleep Luxe Hybrid is constructed of pure, sustainably sourced latex throughout, paired with individually encased coils for optimal pressure point relief. The exceptional comfort and unique responsiveness of Rain Forest Alliance-certified latex results in either a plush or firm sleep experience, depending on which side of the latex core you use. A plush, quilted top layer of Joma Wool™ and 100 percent organic cotton ensure the zippered cover is a naturally hygienic and more breathable sleep surface.
- The EcoSleep Luxe comes with a core of two natural latex foam layers:
- One layer consists of 1.5” soft natural latex, preferred by side sleepers.
- The other layer consists of 1.5” firm natural latex, preferred by stomach and back sleepers.
- To create your ideal sleep experience, simply unzip the cover and flip the latex core so that either the soft or firm side is on top—then re-zip the cover.
- Each natural latex layer provides a highly responsive sleep surface that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- Sustainably sourced Joma™ Wool and 100 percent organic cotton combine to form an exceptionally breathable and natural sleep surface.
- An 8” core of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X® coils provides unparalleled support, coupled with superior motion isolation.
- A .25” high-density flex base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.