Sleep should come naturally—the result of every material and fabric with which you, and your skin, comes into contact.
The most brilliant sleep solution is derived from nature: the culmination of superior pressure point relief and the unique buoyancy found only in Talalay latex. Available in two options, the Bloom Hybrid features a plush quilted top of Joma™ Wool and organic cotton — combined with dense layers of Talalay comfort latex and individually encased coils. Talalay latex offers seven times more breathability than other foams, coupled with superior motion isolation and support. The inherently hypoallergenic properties of latex make the Bloom Hybrid a healthier, cleaner, more rejuvenating sleep (top to bottom).
- Sustainably sourced Joma™ Wool and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
- Variable cores allow you to choose just the right comfort level and profile for your sleep experience:
- The 11” option features a 1.5” layer of premium Talalay latex, paired with a superior transitional layer for deeper compression support. A 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension® coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- The 14” option features a 3” top layer of premium Talalay latex, paired with a deeper 8” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X® coils, also designed to deliver ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- Talalay latex is renowned for delivering a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is also certified Oeko-Tex class 1 safe and goes through a five-stage washing and rinsing process in a soap and water solution—making it the healthiest sleep product in the world.
- A 1” high density foam base in each version of the Bloom Hybrid adds durability while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- The 14” option is offered in a universal medium feel and the 11” is slightly firmer–just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support in both mattresses.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.