The Brooklyn Signature Hybrid (#BestMattressEver) is our number one selling mattress for one reason:
The original “Best Mattress Ever,” the Brooklyn Signature combines individually encased Ascension® coils with patented hyper-responsive foam for increased comfort and deeper compression support—plus high-caliber Ascension® perimeter coils for greater edge support. Variable depths allows for a more customized sleep experience, including a traditional firm level option. No mattress manufacturer has ever loaded so many premium features into a bed priced so competitively.
- A premium quilted top helps resist body impressions and provides optimal breathability while you sleep.
- Variable foams in the comfort and transition layers allow you to choose just the right firmness for your sleep experience:
- A 1.5” top layer of patented TitanFlex™ foam features the contouring properties of memory foam with the responsiveness of latex, paired with a 1” VariFlex™ transition layer for deeper compression support in the soft and medium versions.
- A 1” top layer of patented TitanFlex™ foam features the contouring properties of memory foam with the responsiveness of latex, paired with a 2” VariFlex™ transition layer for a more traditional firm sleep experience.
- An 8” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension® coils delivers deep compression support while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- High-caliber Ascension® perimeter coils create greater edge support along the sides, head and foot of the bed.
- A .25” high-density flex base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- An optional GlacioTex Cooling Cover can be sewn onto the surfaces of both the firm and extra firm sides to moderate temperature and deliver ultimate cooling on contact.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.